Nag tibba Trek
We have best Nag Tibba Trekking Guide, All have more then 5year of Experience of Trekking of Nag Tibba trek & other in Uttarakhand. Guide are having well knowledge of Surrounding Areas.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- • 5% G.S.T Extra • All personal expenses & extra meals • Medical and travel insurance
Day 1: Dehradun – Pantwari – Nag Tibba Base camp
Pass By: Mussoorie, Uttarakhand, India
Early morning pick up from Dehradun Railway Station. Reporting time in Dehradun will be 07:00 AM/ or Coordinated. From there we'll Drive to Pantwari village via Kempty falls. We'll stop at Nainbaag for Breakfast.
On Reaching Pantwari village one can refresh & from here we'll start our trek to Nag Tibba. Upon arrival at Nag Tibba's goat village, we'll have our lunch, you'll be escorted to your camps here.
After Evening tea & snacks, Evening Activities & Dinner, your overnight stay will be in Camps. Enjoy bonfire under the stars.
• Lunch: Lunch
Evening Tea & Cookies
Accommodation included: Camp Stay
Day 2: Nag tibba Summit – Pantwari - Dehradun
Pass By: Nag Tibba, Jaunpur Range India
Early morning after breakfast, start trek to Nag Tibba Top (3084 mts).
Reach Nag Tibba top & witness the stunning views of the Himalayan peaks like Swargarohini, Banderpoonch, Kedarnath, Gangotri.
Spend some quality time there, then descend down to Base Camp.
After having lunch at Goat Village, we will descend down to Pantwari & will drive back to Mussoorie from there.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Dehradun Railway Station or ISBT Bus Stand Dehradun.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.