Nagarkot 1N/2D Hiking Tour
This hiking tour is very easy, short and popular. The hiking trail falls around of Kathmandu valley of Nepal. This place is full of natural beauty as one can enjoy the view of Langtang range and Everest, Dorjelakpa, Gaurishankar from Nagarkot and Chisapani. Actually, this trip is designed to offer an excellent opportunity to view and explore the myriad wonders of nature at its best with a rural Nepal and the majestic and enchanting view of mountains residing on this beautiful country
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 1 Night Accommodation in Nagarkot
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Changunarayan Temple and Hike towards Nagarkot
Stop At: Changunarayan, Changunarayan, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
This hiking takes you to the outskirts of Kathmandu valley to skip the hustle and bustle of busy cities. A perfect day hike trip for the tourists with limited time. This enthralls visitors with the unchanged lifestyle of a local ethnic community and ancient heritages. Also. offers the scenic diversity with a panoramic view of the majestic Himalayas. The hiking begins from the drive to the changunarayan temple and hiking towards the hill station of Nagarkot, famous for the breathtaking views of Sunrise and Sunset with the panoramic Himalayas. The hikers experience the authenticity of remote lifestyle, flora and fauna as well as lifestyle besides the mesmerizing nature.
Duration: 6 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at the 3-star Hotel in Nagarkot.
Day 2: Drive Back to Kathmandu after Sunrise
Stop At: Nagarkot, Nagarkot, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
After the exploration of this ancient temple of around 325 AD, hiking and viewing the scenic beauty with sunset and sunrise in the morning, we drive back to Kathmandu calling it a day.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Karma Trek & Adventure Nepal Pvt. Ltd., Jyatha Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.