Nagarkot and Changu Narayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu
On this 10-hour private day trip, escape to the hills of Kathmandu Valley and hike to the village of Nagarkot. Walk through lush mountains and enjoy magnificent views of the snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas. Visit the remote temple of Changu Narayan to see Nepal’s oldest stone inscriptions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kathmandu Valley
- Private transportation
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Changu Narayan
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot View Tower
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur Nepal
One of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites- Changunarayan Temple
Beautiful wooden carvings
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
Views of Annapurna, Jugal Himal, Ganesha and Many others
Pass By: Nagarkot Nature Trail, Nagarkot Nepal
Lush Villages, Statue of Lord Buddha, Lavish woodlands, Beautiful landscapes
Pass By: Nepal Highpoint Trekking, Kathmandu Nepal
If further information is needed, you can visit our office
Stop At: Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
Views of the Himalayas including Langtang, Manaslu, Dorje Lakpa and even Everest in the clear atmosphere.
360-degree panoramic views of the Landscapes around
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tridevi Sadak, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel in Kathmandu ValleyDates: Daily
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- In the event of poor weather or bad traffic conditions, tour itinerary is subject to change without notice. No cancellations or refunds will be issued. See voucher for details
- Please note that there has been significant damage to the temple of the Changu Narayan due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- People joining the tour from outside the Kathmandu valley must come to the departure location.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.