Nagarkot - Changunarayan Day Hiking From Kathmandu
This trip is to explore the nature and traditional arts
Fusion of pure beauty of nature and religious beliefs.
Nature, mountains, forests, green hills, typical Nepali culture of Newar.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Round trip transfer by Private Car (Beofre and after hiking)
- English speking tour guide
- Private trip.
What's excluded :
- Meals and personal expences
- Entrance fees
- Gratitude (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nagarkot, Nagarkot, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
After pickup you form your hotel in Kathmandu, we will drive you to Nagarkot (for sunrise ,we need to start at 4:20 am, onward). After spending sometime at the top of Nagarkot with the view of World highest mountain Mt. Everest (8848 Meters), will continue our hiking through forests, village and scenic view and landscape.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Changunarayan, Changunarayan, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Our trek will further extends down to Changunarayan Temple. Changunarayan temple is located at the top of hill surrounded by the forest. Newar tribes community reside in this area. The temple is dedicated to hindu Lord Vishnu.
From here, we will drive you back to Kathmandu and drop you to your hotel. Trip end.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.