Nagarkot Changunarayan Day Hiking Tour
Stunning Himalayan Sunrise View from Nagarkot.
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site Chagu Narayna
Hiking through of Local village- and a dense forest hill
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Hiking Guide
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Nagarkot and returned Kathmandu from Changunarayan by Private Car/ van
- Government tax and vat.
What's excluded :
- international airfare and Nepal entry visa fee
- All Meals
- Tips for the guide and Driver
- Nagakot changunarayan day hiking tour is excellent hiking tour in Kathmandu valley. It is easy adventure activities day hike in Kathmandu which offer you amazing Himalaya and the local villages along the trail remain unchanged and still exhibit their traditional countryside lifestyle even though they are so close to the city on your day hike in Kathmandu.
The hiking trail from Nagarkot to Chagunarayan gradually descends through the terraced fields through the ‘Tamang Village.’ The thatched houses, painted are built by with local stone hand – hewn by local craftsmen. These houses are normally 3 storied with a kitchen on the ground floor, a bedroom on the second and a store on the top. A courtyard in front has an adjoining shed for animals. The garden next to the house supplies all the household seasonal vegetables and fruit. Spring brings color to the village with young goat kids and other young animals as well as beautiful bright blossoms everywhere. Local wine making is pretty common throughout the year on this day hike in Kathmandu valley.
Departure Point :From your Hotel where you stay
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We will send you final confirmation letter once you confirm your trip
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.