Nagarkot - Dhulikhel - Namo Buddha 2 Days Hike from Kathmandu
Nagarkot to Dhulikhel and Namobudha Hiking, The Himalayas to the people of this wonderful land is a place of sacred spirituality. The Hindus see these mountains as gods while the Buddhists also know of them to house powerful spirits. For thousands of years, these mountains have empowered the world with holiness that rises from each opening in the earth. The crisp, fresh air and amazing sites will no doubt leave any visitor touched for a lifetime.
The Sunrise to Sacredness Trek is a relatively easy two-day trek that journeys from the most amazing sunrise from Nagarkot while ending at the Buddhist holy site of Namobuddha. It’s a two-day trek that will spend the night at the ancient Newari city of Dhulikhel. The Sunrise to Sacredness Trek combines everything Nepal is famous for into two wonderful days.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transport and Hiking guide and entry fee.
- One night standard room hotel accommodation in Dhulikhel (Gaia Holiday Home or similar)
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot View Tower
- Entry/Admission - Kali Temple
What's excluded :
- Gratitude (Recommended)
- Personal expenses
Day 1: Nagarkot Sunrise and Hiking to Dhulikhel
Stop At: Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
In the early morning, we will pick up you and take to Sunrise Viewpoint in Nagarkot. There is plenty of time to look about, light a butter lamp and see the amazing alpine scenery from here. Enjoy breakfast, then head out through the jungle to walk the ridge to the ancient Newari city of Dhulikhel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dhulikhel, Dhulikhel, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Dhulikhel is one of the typical Newari town and most of Govt. offices of Kavre. It is a popular destination in the rim of Kathmandu Valley. Many tourist hotels and resorts are in Dhulikhel and the viewpoint from Kali Temple is awesome. You can see the hills, village, and mountains from one-stop, that is Dhulikhel.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Gaia Holiday Home or similar
Day 2: Dhulikhel to Namo Buddha and back to Kathmandu.
Stop At: Kali Temple, Top of the hill Dhulikhel, Dhulikhel Nepal
The journey concludes with your return to the Kathmandu Valley, following the road down through ancient cities and back to the legendary place from where you came this morning. The Hindus see these mountains as gods while the Buddhists also know of them to house powerful spirits. For thousands of years, these mountains have empowered the world with holiness that rises from each opening in the earth. The crisp, fresh air and amazing sites will no doubt leave any visitor touched for a lifetime.
Dhulikhel and Namobudha Hiking, The Sacred Alpine Day Trek is the perfect way to spend a day in the Kathmandu Valley. You escape the noise and commotion of Kathmandu while discovering for yourself the sacred as well as the wonderful beauty the Himalayas has to offer. Are you ready to go? After visiting Namobudha back to Kathmandu by Private Car.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Thrangu Tashi Monastery, Dhulikhel Nepal
After the end of the hike, you will visit the Throng Tashi Monastery which is a major highlight of this tour and visit the Namo Buddha Stupa which is 3rd largest stupa in Kathmandu Valley rim.
Duration: 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers inside ring road including Boudha area.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.