Nagarkot Full-Day Hiking Tour from Kathmandu
– One day Trek
– Easy and Safe Trails through peaceful forest
– Visit UNESCO world heritage monument :Changu Narayan Temple – oldest temple of the Kathmandu City with beautiful architecture and mesmerizing view
– Insight to culture and lifestyle of people in Telkot Village
– Nagarkot View Point for Sunrise and Sunset
– Marvelous view of mountain ranges from Dhaulagiri to Everest
– Panoramic view of major city of Nepal- Kathmandu ,Lalitpur and Bhaktapur .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- All the things that are not mentioned
- Entrance fees (If needed)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (Nepali rupees is accepted)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Following a hotel pick up at 7:30am, you will be transferred to Sankhu/ Changunarayan by a private car. Nagarkot is located in Bhaktapur District at an altitude of 2170m, 32 km far from the heart of Kathmandu.
You will reach Sankhu/ Changunarayan temple around 9am. Start hiking from Sankhu to Nagarkot for 3 to 4-hours, about 4km uphill. Hike through Telkot Village to see panoramic views of mountains from Nagarkot including Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Annapuna, and the Langtang mountain ranges. Witness the local lifestyle as you watch people grazing their cattles. Arrive at Nagarkot at around 2pm.
Enjoy lunch at a restaurant on the top of Nagarkot. You can enjoy some free time and explore the beauty around you until sunset.
The sunset will begin around 4 to 5pm. Watch the scenic sunset view before driving back to Kathmandu. You will reach Kathmandu at 6:30pm and you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Traveler's Kathmandu HotelDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :12/25/2016 - 12/25/2022
Monday: 06:15 AM - 05:15 PM Tuesday: 06:15 AM - 05:15 PM Wednesday: 06:15 AM - 05:15 PM Thursday: 06:15 AM - 05:15 PM Friday: 06:15 AM - 05:15 PM Saturday: 06:15 AM - 05:15 PM Sunday: 06:45 AM - 05:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 12 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.