Nagarkot Sunrise Day Tour
• 04:30 Pickup from your Hotel
• 06:00 Arrive at Nagarkot and enjoy sunrise view
• 07:00 Breakfast
• 08:00 Explore Nagarkot surrounding
• 10:00 Drive back to Kathmandu to your Hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport with driver
- Gasoline and car parking
- Hiking guide and his salary
- Walking poles.
- All government taxes.
What's excluded :
- Meals (Lunch and dinner)
- Any cold drinks & tea/coffee etc.
- Any alcoholic drinks
- Tips & Gratuities
- Nagarkot is a village situated 40 km east from the capital Kathmandu valley. This popular hill station is 1800m above sea level. This is the nearest hill station to Kathmandu which offers spectacular sunrise views. If you are lucky and if the weather is clear, you might view the Himalayan range to the north of this village, which includes the Langtang, Ganesh Himal and Annapurna range. This tour also offers an overview of the authentic village culture and lifestyle around this valley.
The tour starts with about one and half hour of early morning drive from your hotel to Nagarkot. The cold breeze greets you upon reaching the hilltop of Nagarkot. You can view the breathtaking sunrise view and spectacular view of snow-capped mountains. After breakfast, we will take a short sightseeing around Nagarkot hilltop and drive back to Kathmandu.
Departure Point :Departure will be from your hotel location.
Departure Time :04:30 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.