Nagarkot Sunrise Tour
Driving to Nagarkot via ancient city Bhaktapur takes about one and half hour in the early morning. The golden pictures of the snow-peaked mountains with the rays of the look dazzling from the scenic spot of view tower. It is also a spectacular viewpoint for the sunset views, but you have to spend a night there.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified and professional Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (If necessary)
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nagarkot, Nagarkot, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Drive to Nagarkot early in the morning, view the sunrise and Himalayan views and drive for further activities.
The beautiful Nagarkot hill is located 32 km east of Kathmandu. It is a popular sunrise view point near the Kathmandu valley. The Himalayan views of the north and east, the hilly terraced landscape and the green belt panoramas have attracted travellers to enjoy the Nagarkot sunrise tour. It is a perfect day tour package for the visitors, who are in Kathmandu and looking for a day hangout from the crowd and enjoy the natural sceneries.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler's can contact to this number +977-9851031022 for pickup details.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.