Nagarkot Sunrise Tour
Nagarkot is one of the best view points in Kathmandu valley. It is located 32 km far from the main city, Kathmandu. The view point in Nagarkot offers wide range of Annapurna range, Manaslu range, Ganesh himal range, Langtang range, Jugal range, Rolwaling range, Mahalangur range (Everest) and Numbur range, along with the views of Kathmandu valley.
This is a one night two days tour which is short and relaxation tour including sightseeing at Bhaktapur Durbar Square. While the complex consists of at least three distinct squares: Durbar Square, Taumadhi Square, and Pottery Square. The whole area is informally known as the Bhaktapur Durbar Square and is a highly visited site in the Kathmandu valley.
After the historical sightseeing in Bhaktapur, we head to Nagarkot for the overnight stay. Nagarkot is the hill top and was ancient monitoring fort, later; the place is popular for the mountain views as well as relaxation center. Here you will enjoy the amazing sunset & sunrise view.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- One night hotel in Nagarkot at three star hotel.
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square sightseeing on the way to Nagarkot
- Kathmandu - Nagarkot - Kathmandu drive by private car
- One experienced guide
What's excluded :
- Travelers’ insurance
- Entrance fees of sightseeing spots
- All kind of drinks (Alcohol, hot and cold drinks)
- Lunch and dinner (Approx 10 -12 USD)
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
Day 1: Bhaktapur Durbar Square sightseeing and drive to Nagarkot
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
Meet the guide in your hotel or requested area and drive to Bhaktapur Durbar Square by private vehicle. Bhaktapur is one of the magnificent palace in Kathmandu. It is also the UNESCO world heritage sites. Visit main palace area, Pottery Sqaure and Taumadi Square.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Nagarkot, Nagarkot, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
After Bhaktapur sightseeing, have a lunch break and drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is one of the popular tourist destination in Nepal, situated at the hill of 2,175m. Explore the village and experience the heartwarming sunset view from Nagarkot. Overnight at 3 star hotel/resort in Nagarkot.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Nagarkot hotel/resort
Day 2: Sunrise view and drive to Kathmandu
Pass By: Nagarkot, Nagarkot, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Early morning, enjoy the breathtaking sunrise view from your hotel. From Nagarkot, you will able to see the panoramic Himalayas of Annapurna, Ganesh, Langtang, Gaurishankar and even Mt. Everest during clear weather.
Stop At: Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
After the breakfast, drive to Nagarkot view point tower. You can also do optional hiking to Nagarkot view point tower which takes 1 to 1:30 hrs from your hotel area. The view tower offers 360 view including amazing landscapes, terraces fields, snow capped mountain ranges, Shivapuri National Park, monasteries, and outskirt of Kathmandu valley. After enjoying the scene, drive back to Kathmandu where your tour ends.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from the hotel neaby thamel, Kathmandu
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.