Nagarkot Sunrise View and Day Hiking From Kathmandu,Nepal
Incredible Himalayan beauty is intermixed with ancient history in the Kathmandu Valley. With the Himalayan Historical Sunrise Adventure, it’s a day hike that includes a fabulous sunrise over the mighty Himalayas along with a wonderful trek to the ancient village of Changu Narayan. This adventure features not only one of the easiest hikes in the Kathmandu Valley, but it is also one of the most beautiful in central Nepal.
The Himalayan Historical Sunrise Adventure begins with an early morning ride to the top of Nagarkot Hill to behold the most magnificent sunrises over the mighty Himalayas. From here, you can see on a clear day several of the world’s highest mountains including Mt. Everest. From here, enjoy breakfast, and then it’s a 3-4 hour gentle walk to the ancient village of Changu Narayan. This entire village has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
- Professional hiking guide
- Entrance fee and local tax
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Food and drinks
Early morning we will pick up you from your hotel lobby and take you to Nagarkot Sunrise View Tower. This is the best viewpoint tower for Sunrise over the Himalayas. After sunrise view, we will take you to a fine restaurant for Breakfast (not included). There will be 3-4 hrs hike from Nagarkot to Changunarayan temple.
• Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
• Nagarkot Panoramic Hiking Trail, Panoramic Trail, Nagarkot 44600 Nepal
• Nagarkot Buddha Peace Park Hiking Trail, Nagarkot Hillstation, Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
• Nagarkot Nature Trail, Nagarkot Nepal
• Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur Nepal
• Templo de Changu Narayan, Changunarayan, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels inside ring road including Boudha and Bhaktapur.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.