Nagarkot Sunrise View with Short Hike to Changunarayan
Nagarkot is located 32 kms, east of Kathmandu. Nagarkot offers unrestricted view of the mountain range from Annapurna in the west to the mighty Everest in the East. Historically, Nagarkot was a place for the royals of Nepal to escape the scorching heat of summer and a hectic city life. Today, still people from all over World, from different walks of life, travel to Nagarkot, to enjoy the picturesque rural scenery of terraced rice fields, green pastures, the sunrise and sunsets.
Changu Narayan, a world Heritage site is an ancient temple with cultural, religious and historical value. A shot hike from Nagarkot, Telkot to Changu Narayan takes you to the remote villages of Tamang, Newars and Brahmins and their livelihood.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot View Tower
- Entry/Admission - Changunarayan Temple(चाँगुनारायण मन्दिर)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nagarkot Hiking, Kathmandu Nepal
We hike, mostly downhill and pass through Tamang village with beautiful terraced field and small village and reach to Changunarayan, listed in World Heritage Sites (UNESCO).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
Mesmerizing Sunrise view over himalayas
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Changunarayan Temple(चाँगुनारायण मन्दिर), Changunarayan 44600, Nepal
explore Changunarayan temple, listed in a World Heritage Sites (UNESCO).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you from your hotel or your desired location inside Kathmandu valley
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/10/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 03:15 AM - 11:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.