Nagarkot Sunrise with Bhaktapur World Heritage City Tour from Kathmandu, Nepal
Nagarkot Sunrise with Bhaktapur World Heritage City Tour from Kathmandu, Nepal is best tour option to explore Mt. Everest view during sunrise from Nagarkot and World Heritage City Bhaktapur in 6-7 hour. Places we cover: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Nagarkot View Point. This tour will begins and ends from your Hotel in Kathmandu.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (Available on Purchase)
- Entrance fees (Monuments fees)
- 4am, our representative/ tour guide will come with driver to your hotel reception. Then, we start our sunrise tour from Kathmandu. It will take approx 1:30 hour to reach to the Top of Nagarkot. From parking, we need to walk about 5 minutes ( in stairs) to reach to the View point. From here, will enjoy the breathtaking view of Sunrise over Mt. Everest (World highest mountain - 8848 Meters) and other mountain ranges. As well as, will enjoy the green high hills, landscape, typical rural village view from the top. After spending sometime in the top, will then, we start our tour further to Bhakapur Heritage city. After driving approx 45 minutes, will reach to the Bhaktapur city. From parking, we will explore Bhaktapur durbar area on walk with our guide. Guide will explain you about ancient history of the city and architecture. After spending time here, will then start our drive to drop you back to your hotel in Kathmandu. Tour end.
Departure Point :Your hotel or residential place in Kathmandu or from our Head Office, located in Bhagawanbahal, Thamel-29, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.