Nagarkot sunrise with trip to Changu Narayan Temple and Bhaktapur Durbar Square
Nagarkot is located 25 miles east of Kathmandu, Nepal. It is on the northeastern rim of the Kathmandu Valley at an elevation of 6,800 feet above sea level. It is the most scenic spots renowned for its sunrise views of the Himalayas. You can see Mount Everest with its snow-topped peaks from an observation tower.
The ancient Hindu temple of Changu Narayan is located on a high hilltop that is also known as Changu. This shrine is dedicated to lord Visnu and held in special reverence by the Hindu people. This temple is considered to be the oldest temple in the history of Nepal.
Bhaktapur is the living representation of how the entire Kathmandu Valley would have looked like during the medieval periods. Its glorious architecture; sky-high temples built in pagoda style- the stairway to the heaven, fine clay pottery, and massive royal courtyards whose existence date back to the 12th century, where devotees, still, celebrate their pre-historic festivals by equal amount of gusto and passion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfer
- Pick up and drop off
- Guide fees
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot View Tower
- Entry/Admission - Changu Narayan
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
What's excluded :
- Any meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
04:30 am: Your expert Guide picks you up from your Hotel and drive for Nagarkot. (Approximately 1 hour of car movement)
05:30 am: Reach Nagarkot and enjoy watching Himalayan Sunrise from the Observatory. You can see the magnificent view of the Himalayan Mountains wrapped in a morning glow. Feel magnificent nature and energy of the sun throughout the body.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur Nepal
08:00 am: Begin Changu Narayan Temple sightseeing
09:00 am: Drive for Bhaktapur Durbar Square
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
09:30 am: Begin your sightseeing of Bhaktapur Durbar Square
11:30 am: Lunch at local Restaurant (self pay)
12:30 pm: Drop off at your Hotel
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guest all Hotels inside Kathmandu City
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We offer pickup and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city. Please provide us the name of Hotel.
- Most travelers can participate
- We offer pick and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road. For hotels outside ring road you need to pay additional charge.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.