Nagarkot to Changunarayan Easy Day Hiking from Kathmandu Nepal
The Kathmandu Valley is steeped both in history as well as incredible Himalayan beauty. A short 1-day hike from Nagarkot Hill to the ancient village of Changu Narayan combines the history as well as the natural beauty of the Himalayas.
The Nagarkot to Changu Narayan 1 Day Hike begins at the top of Nagarkot Hill (elev. 2175 m/7,136 ft.) with its panoramic views of the mighty Himalayas. From the summit, begin an easy downhill journey to the ancient village of Changu Narayan with the oldest Hindu temple in the Kathmandu Valley. The entire village has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site because of its cultural and religious significance.
The Nagarkot to Changu Narayan ½ Day Hike is an easy walk, ideal for beginners. Yet the hike is well worth anyone doing it because of its incredible scenic beauty of the Himalayas as well as the Kathmandu Valley below.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
Nagarkot Sunrise View & Day Hiking start from Kathmandu which is 1 hrs drive to Nagarkot viewpoint tower and to see the sunrise and panoramic view of Mountains. After having breakfast we will start 3/4 hrs downhill hiking to Changunarayan. On the journey, you can enjoy the panoramic view of the valley, hills, and Nepali lifestyle. At last visit on of the oldest temple of Nepal, Changunarayan temple and later we will drop you to your hotel.
• Nagarkot Panoramic Hiking Trail, Panoramic Trail, Nagarkot 44600 Nepal
• Nagarkot Nature Trail, Nagarkot Nepal
• Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
• Nagarkot Hiking, Kathmandu Nepal
• Nagarkot Buddha Peace Park Hiking Trail, Nagarkot Hillstation, Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
• Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all hotel inside ring road include Bouddhanath area.Please! provide us Your Hotel Name in booking. If not see above listed Hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.