Nagarkot tour - 2 days tours
2 days is a very short period of time to visit Nepal. However, this 2-day tours cover Natural, cultural and historical perspectives of Nepal. Obviously this is guided cultural tours our expert guide will take you inside the city with a lot of interesting mythology and information. You are mostly visiting the UNESCO world heritage such as Swaymbu, Buddha, Pasupatinath temple, Bhaktapur Darbar Square with an amazing stay in Nagarkot.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation during the whole tour
- English speaking professional tour guide
- One night hotel accommodation with breakfast in three star category hotel in Nagarkot
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner
- Entrance permits in the sightseeing places
- Personal Nature including your taste like beer, mineral, chocolate, sweets etc
- All the cost which is not in cost inclusion.
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot View Tower
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
Day 1: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Stop At: Swayambhu, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Swaymbunath temple is one of the nice places to see in Kathmandu. It is beautiful and nice view point
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boudhha, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Buddhist sights in Kathmandu with a large number of visitors can see. It is world's tallest peak in the world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pashupatinath, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Pasupatinath temple is Hindu temple. After Pashupatinath sightseeing, we drive to Nagarkot. Enjoy the mesmerising sunset view
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Nagarkot
Day 2: Sightseeing in Bhaktapur Darbar Square and bank to Kathmandu
Stop At: Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
We will visit the Nagarkot view tower which allows long-range of Himalaya ranges with marvelous Himalaya range
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
ancient city Bhaktapur lies on the Eastern part of Kathmandu valley which is also known as Bhadgaon or Khwopa, Bhaktapur. It is regarded as the abode of traditional Nepali culture, custom and unique arts of wooden and potteries.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from inside the ring road hotel, apartment, or homestay. Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.