Nairobi Airport Layover: Covid-19 Safe & Private Tour to Nairobi National Park
Waiting for your next flight but you have some time that you don't want to spend at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport? Good news! We have got you covered. Join us for tour and get to see Nairobi's highlights and gain an insight into its fascinating scenery. Explore Nairobi National Park, a beautiful wildlife sanctuary located just outside Kenya's capital city but, despite its proximity, is home to a wide variety of native animal species. Get up close with species of rhino, lions, leopards, wildebeest, zebras, giraffes, and many more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off within Nairobi
- All park entrance fee
- Transport in a customized tour van with open roof in Kenya
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch own expense(available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
After being picked up at your hotel early in the morning at 6AM you will head towards Nairobi National Park, arriving at around 06:30. From there, take an exciting 4-hour game drive through the park. Stay on the lookout for many species of game animals, including black rhinos, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffalos, giraffes, zebras, and wildebeest, as well as countless species of wild birds. The park’s open border on its southeast perimeter allows a corridor for the natural migration of game animals during the seasonal rains. Other attractions include the ivory burning site monument, and walking trails at hippo pools. Following the 4-hour game viewing drive, head back to Nairobi and get dropped off at your hotel. Please note the National Park tour is 5 hours in total. Don’t miss this chance to get up close with some of Kenya’s amazing wildlife!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available at Airport, Nairobi Hotels, Private Apartments, VillasAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.