Nairobi Airport Layover: Tour Nairobi City
See Nairobi’s most popular attractions on a private sightseeing tour of the city. Skip the taxis and public transport and opt for the convenience of a private driver guide who will pick you up from Airport and then drop you back to the airport. Nairobi’s compact city center is perfect for exploring on foot, but finding your way through the crowds can be overwhelming. Join a guide for a Nairobi walking tour that covers key sights, from a rooftop observatory to the American Embassy Memorial Garden, with time to browse markets, learn about local history, and discover Nairobi’s green spaces.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All park entrance fee
- Pick up and drop off at the Airport or within Nairobi
- Entry/Admission - Kenyatta International Conference Center
- Entry/Admission - Uhuru Park Nairobi
- Entry/Admission - August 7th Memorial Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch own expense(available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kenyatta International Conference Center, Harambee Avenue, Nairobi 00100 Kenya
Our walking tour starting by picking you from your Nairobi Airport The first stop will be The Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC), this is a 28-storey building located in Nairobi’s CBD (Central Business District) and is within walking distance of several five-star hotels. This is the best and only way to tour Nairobi in 5 minutes, literally! From the top of this building you will summarize your experience of the city and observe all that Nairobi has to offer with an eagle's eye view. The view from the rooftop, which historically served as a helipad, is one of the best of my beloved Nairobi. This 360-degree bird’s eye view of the city center is unrivaled. On a clear day you can spot some of the city’s green spaces like Uhuru Park, Central Park, City Park, Railways Golf Course and the Nairobi National Park. Do dress warmly; it gets rather windy up there, especially in the evenings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uhuru Park Nairobi, Uhuru Highway-Kenyatta Avenue, Nairobi Kenya
This is public Government Big relaxing park named after Kenya's Freedom and Independence, During weekend there all kinds of amusement offering the Public Pleasure. A place to visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: August 7th Memorial Park, Moi Avenue/Hail Selassie Junction, Nairobi Kenya
Then take a walking tour and experience the unique atmosphere of Nairobi’s bustling city center. Visit Mzee Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum, Parliament, Kenya National Archives, and the “Thorn Tree”- the first post office at Sarova Stanley hotel. Shop local crafts at City Market or Maasai Market and let your guide help you bargain Get insights about the tribes of Kenya from your guide. Enter the 7th memorial park USA Embassy bomblast and get a general view of the city. You will then be dropped back to your hotel for lunch (own expense)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available at Airport, Nairobi Hotel, Airbnb, Private ApartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.