Nairobi Airports Private Transfers
Sino Africa Safari is owned, managed and driven by passionate and highly knowledgeable travel experts with a natural curiosity for exploration and a love for Africa, its people and its places. It draws on years of experience and an intimate knowledge of the sub-continent to offer a highly personalized travel service.
For many years till today, Sino Africa Safari has been providing ground handling and tailor-made services to our state leaders, United Nations organizations, culture and education institutions, high-end enterprises, celebrities and so on, winning praise and trust from all parties.
High expertise, rich experience, strong passion and attentive service are our strength.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- One-way airport transfer
What's excluded :
- The client will be met at the arrival terminal by our airport representative having the client's name on the paging board for easier identification. The transfer will be done from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to any destination within Nairobi. These services are available at any time of the day depending on the client's arrival time.
Departure Point :
For any questions, please contact: Transportation Manager Mr Fredy (+254) 734060111 Reservation Manager Mr Vincent (+254) 711448126
AirportsJomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi KenyaWilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/11/2021 - 7/27/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, KenyaKaren, Wilson Airport, Langata Rd, Nairobi, KenyaNairobi, Kenya
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.