Nairobi City Tour
This excursion around the capital city of Kenya allows you to explore the rich culture, history, traditions and delicacies. The tour will stop off at the central shopping areas of Nairobi, the Snake Park and the National Museum
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Museum, Museum Hill, Nairobi 00100 Kenya
This Nairobi Safari tour around the capital city of Kenya allows you to explore the rich culture, history, traditions and delicacies. The tour will stop off at the central shopping areas of Nairobi, the Snake Park and the National Museum.
Nairobi grew as the central point of Kenya, and comes from the Masai word, “Enkare Nyrobi” which translates as “the place of cool water”. The vibrant city is a hub of culture, playing host to many beautiful religious buildings including churches, mosques and temples. The bustling streets are home to hundreds of restaurants serving food from all over the world, including traditional Kenyan, Chinese, Arabian, Pakistani, Indian and European cuisine.
The Nairobi Safari tour takes three hours in total and participants will be able to learn more about the historical city, which was first formed in 1899.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel within Nairobi
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.