Nairobi Coffee Farm and Factory Tour
-Short welcome that includes the history of the farm and an introduction into the process of coffee
-Tour around our farm to various sites which are synonymous with the coffee process from the young seedling to water processing, drying and hurling of coffee.
-We offer coffee tasting experience where you taste different grades, types and varieties of coffee.
-After this you can buy an array of items from our farm.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hotel Pickup and Drop off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee of 30 USD
- Entry/Admission - Fairview Coffee Estate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fairview Coffee Estate, Kiambu Road opposite Kiambu Institute of Science and Technology, Nairobi Kenya
Nairobi Coffee Tours invites all domestic and international tourists to come and experience a different side of Kenya, a side that Kenya is famous for, a side that boosts the Kenyan economy. Here is an experience of Kenya’s black gold; Kenyan coffee! We welcome you to the Karunguru Estate Coffee Farm for a coffee tour that will take you through the journey that coffee has to go through before getting to your cup! The lush green country environment dotted with scenic hills, smooth valley and fresh country air is located 20 minutes from Nairobi’s city centre
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.