Nairobi Day Tour-The Maasai Experience
We offers something that is both unique and rare; "The Maasai Experience".
With the ever-changing and evolving culture of Kenya, much of its heritage is disappearing. With this tour, we offer you an up close and personal encounter with the Maasai people of Kenya. This is the only tribe that has managed to maintain and preserve its traditions as well as customs despite the changing times. This once in a lifetime experience can only be achieved by invitation and we are extending our open invitation to you.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Guests will be provided with a light snack and bottled water during this trip.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
As you travel to and from Kajiado, you will pass Nairobi National Park. It is the only National Park within city limits. If you're lucky, you might see a few animals as you pass by.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will provide pick up to all guests lodging in Nairobi.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.