Nairobi Day tour to the Tea Farm
Kenya produces some of the best quality black tea in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Kiambethu Farm
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kiambethu Farm, Girls School Rd Tigoni, Limuru 00217 Kenya
The first place in Kenya where tea was commercially planted, by AB McDonell in 1918. The farm was selling tea by 1926. McDonell’s daughter, Evelyn Mitchell, took over the farm and began running tours. Now past 100 years old, Mrs Mitchell has handed the running of the farm over to her daughter Fiona Vernon.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Luther House, Uhuru Hwy, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- • Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.