Nairobi National park ,Elephant Orphanage &Giraffe Center Day tour
Nairobi national park is a home of wildlife. This tour is suitable to travelers who have a full day to experience the wildlife beauty just few kilometers from the city center. The tour takes you to the National park, Elephants orphanage &Giraffe center
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Pick up and Drop off anywhere in Nairobi
- safari van with open roof
- Driver /Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Admission fees park $43,Elephant $5 garaffe $15
- you will be picked up early morning and proceed to Nairobi national park for an early morning game drives.More than 100 different species of animals including lions, cheetahs, leopards, giraffes, buffaloes, hippos, rhinos, zebras, gazelles, impala, elands, wildebeests, hyena, jackals, civet cats and hundreds of birds which makes the trip suitable for birds watchers. .
The animals are easy to spot and you should look out for the white and black rhinos in the park as they are a main item on your game driving experience. The lions will take some time to track but eventually you will find them. Hippos can be seen at the river or in some of the numerous man-made earth dams in the park.
The next stop will be Elephant Orphanage where you will get up-close to elephant calves. Daphne Sheldrick, as part of the David Sheldrick Conservation Foundation, rehabilitates baby elephants and other wildlife here at her home just outside of Nairobi National Park. These babies have lost their mothers to poaching, death, injuries, on getting lost in the wild or other tragedies.
Proceed to Giraffe Center. The center has been ostensibly set up as a breeding center for the endangered Rothschild giraffe, but now operates conservation/education programs for Kenyan school children.
There is good information on giraffes available there, and an elevated feeding platform under supervision of the keeper where visitors meet the resident giraffes face to face.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up Anywhere around Nairobi Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.