Nairobi National Park Tour From 0600hrs - 1130hrs or From 1300hrs - 1800hrs
Set your feet through this expansive national park and spot the denizens of wild at the absolute natural. Keep a track of your count as you spot lions, hyenas, giraffes, etc. on your journey to explore the wilderness of Kenya.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
0600 hr - Set out from your Nairobi accommodation and proceed for your tour with your Nairobi National Park safari guide.
Appreciate the Nairobi National Park which is home to the world's densest concentration of black rhino. Other regularly spotted wildlife include lion, hyena, gazelle, warthog, zebra, giraffe, ostrich, buffalo along with 400 migratory bird species. Of the most popular species, only the elephant is an absentee.
1130 hrs - Drop-off at your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all the clients from their preferred location within Nairobi.Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.