Nairobi Walking Tours Tour with United Nations guide on a Green Building Tour
Amazing Experience and Excellent overview of the United Nations in Africa enjoy with Guided friendly and accommodating staff and have an informative tour and sublime gardens where a fresh and quality clean air place and your nose and lungs feel the pleasure of inhaling natural clean oxygen the moment you enter the road to this complex. Simply applaud the UN and the incredible sense of responsibility towards humanity and the planet that the people who work there have. It’s a personal experience to have once in Nairobi
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - United Nations Visitors Service
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: United Nations Visitors Service, United Nations Avenue United Nations Office, Nairobi 00200 Kenya
United Nations Tour Ideal for students, adults, senior citizens, and tourist with a day in Nairobi
Guided Tours are offered at United Nations Headquarters in New York, and at the UN Offices in Geneva, Vienna and Nairobi. The Speakers Bureau Briefings give you the opportunity to have a United Nations expert talk to your group and provide an in-depth look into the latest issues on the UN's agenda.
Walking Tours (1 hour)
This is a one hour walking tour through the UN Nairobi office complex. Be invited to walk with us through the corridor of world flags before visiting the conference rooms where world leaders convene. You will learn more about the work of the UN in Kenya, in Africa, and worldwide.
Walking Tour with UN Overview Briefing (2 hours)
Special offer for groups: The walking tour can be combined with a briefing about the UN, overall taking approximately two hours. The presentation explains history, structure, and work of the UN in more detail. On request, we can organize a speaker from one of the UN agencies based in Nairobi to talk about a topic of their expertise (e.g. climate change, children's rights, health,).
Green Building Tour (2 hours)
The energy neutral "Green Building" hosts the global headquarters of UN Environment and UN-HABITAT, the Human Settlements programme. This rather technical tour explains the energy saving and producing facilities of this sustainable building. Bookings are made in combination with the walking tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at 8am and can advise your location for free Pick up
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.