Nairobi Wildlife Tour with Hotel Pick Up
By including all transportation and entrance fees, this guided tour of Nairobi wildlife makes it as easy as possible to see Kenya’s famous animals—without leaving the city. Our guide will takes you directly to Giraffe Centre, David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Kazuri Beads Factory and Nairobi National Park, where you go on a full-blown safari on a customized tour van with a pop up roof for easy game viewing
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Giraffe Center Entrance fee
- Pick up and drop off within Nairobi
- Professional driver guide
- Small Group Tour
- Elephant Orphanage entrance fee
- Nairobi National Park Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Giraffe Centre
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- Entry/Admission - Learn to Make Jewelry&Pottery frm clay - Kazuri Beads Factory
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch Own expense (available for purchase)
- Tips (Option)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giraffe Centre, Duma Rd, Nairobi Kenya
See Rothschild giraffes on a unique perspective on the endangered species. You’ll be able to observe the giraffes on a raised platform and walking trail through the Giraffe Center, often watching them from much closer than you could in the wild, where Rothschild giraffes are a rare sighting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
Visit the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage a home to adorable baby elephants that have been rescued by conservationists. Unlike some tour options that feature a long list of stops, the focus is on the elephant orphanage alone, so you’ll have even more time to watch the baby elephants bottle feed and play with their keepers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Learn to Make Jewelry&Pottery frm clay - Kazuri Beads Factory, Karen, Nairobi 00502 Kenya
Visit Kazuri Beads and pottery Centre produce brightly-colored, handmade ceramic jewellery which are sold all over the world. Kazuri Beads supports literally hundreds of disadvantaged Kenyan women, by providing employment and healthcare services for them and their families.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
After this, you will have about an hour for lunch (own expense), then you will go to the Nairobi National park through the main gate for a 3-hour game drive. Your guide will be aiming to show you as much variety of animals as possible. If you're lucky, you may spot the rhinos and lions getting ready for the evening. We use a safari van with a pop up roof for easier game viewing and not a small saloon car. At around 5pm, you will depart the park and be brought back to your hotel or residency within Nairobi City.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available at Airbnb and Private ApartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.