Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Perugia
Have you ever been to a local market and traditional food shop in Italy? This is your chance to visit a market with a local expert, choose your most inspiring ingredients, and create and name your very own two recipes.
Go food shopping with your host and choose 3-5 staple ingredients that capture your imagination before immersing yourself in a private cooking class at their home. With their expert guidance, you will learn how to prepare your chosen ingredients and make your own two Italian creations. Cultivate your creativity and confidence in the kitchen by adding an Italian flair to your dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
This experience is organized by Cesarine, Italy’s oldest network of home cooks available all over the country since 2004.
Each host has been carefully selected for his knowledge about local recipes and for their passion to connect with travelers from all over the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private guided market tour
- Private cooking class (two recipes)
- Tasting session
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
What's excluded :
- Have you ever been to a local market and traditional food shop in Italy, full of ingredients you'd love to
experiment with? This is your chance to visit a market with a local expert, choose your most inspiring
ingredients, and create and name your very own two recipes.
• Fresh Pasta - Sample Pasta Dishes: ravioli, pappardelle, pici, gnocchi
• Typical dessert - Sample Typical dessert: Torta al testo, tiramisù or typical biscuits with mascarpone cream
Departure Point :Perugia, Perugia, Province of Perugia, Umbria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- At Cesarine, we care about health and safety. We have developed an enhanced cleaning protocol in partnership with leading experts in medical hygiene. Every host has committed to follow social distancing guidelines, hygiene rules and essential sanitary equipment. Enjoy a safe experience!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.