Nami Island & Petit France
★ An incredible journey to discover 2 popular places
★ Places where nature is the main character, filming location
★ Nami Island, stunning tree lined road, as well as ferry ride
★ Petite France, French-style village, with colorful structure
Head out of Seoul to Nami Island, known for its amazing scenery and charming tree-lined roads. Next, stop by Petite France, a beautiful village that captures the look and feel of a French town.
Hotel(Seoul) → Nami Island → Lunch(Excluded in cost) → Petite France → RedPine or Ginseng Center → Hotel(Seoul)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English Guide
- Pick-up & Drop-off Service(In Seoul)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cosmo. Jin Tour - Day Tours, Seoul South Korea
No.1 Choice now for foreigners where they are visiting more than the Koreans. Nami Island !! Even though it is Korea's most filmed location for Korean dramas and one of the main attractions! You can also spend some Healing time with the beautiful nature !! There is Not much more to say!Nami Island is an hour away from Seoul! An island that has a different charm than Seoul!
Healing, Korean wave (Hanryu), Sightseeing tours you should never miss out on, No. 1.
Nami Island is an hour away from Seoul! An island that has a different charm than Seoul! It is so beautiful that it is a famous sightseeing spot in Korea. It is also a famous drama shooting place !! Use Nami Island Shuttle Service !!
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up service to Main Hotels within Seoul Center.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The actual travel time to the Nami Island can vary due to the traffic.
- Tour may cancel depends on the weather condition.
- Lunch is excluded.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travel information form to fill in
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.