Nami Island & Petite France
Enjoy the amazing scenery of Nami Island (Film Location of Winter Sonata) & Petite France(Film location of My Love From The Star)
per adult from
What's included :
- You ONLY picked up at Myongdong, Hongdae or Dongdaemun History&Culture Park Station
- Drop off at Myeongdong Station.
- Round-trip shared transfer
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Nami Island
- Entry/Admission - Petite France
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nami Island, 1, Namiseom-gil, Namsan-myeon, Chuncheon, Gangwon-do 24464 South Korea
Namiseom Island is 63 kilometers away from Seoul in the direction of Chuncheon, and is famous for its beautiful tree lined roads. The island is 30 minutes away from Chuncheon and an hour away from the suburbs of Seoul. Since it is not far from Seoul, many couples and families come to visit.
A special feature of Namiseom Island is that there are no telephone poles. This is because all electric wires were built underground to keep the natural feeling of the landscape. The island is 553,560 square yards with chestnut trees and poplar trees throughout.
* Film Locations
Drama "Winter Sonata (2003)," Film "Wanderer in Winter (1986)," etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Petite France, 1063, Hoban-ro, Cheongpyeong-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do 12456 South Korea
Little Prince Lighting Festival of Petite France is held throughout the Petite France Park with beautiful lighting landscapes at nighttime. Pretty buildings and night streets as well as Christmas trees are decorated with sparkling lights like a fairy tale. Adding a more romantic mood to winter nights, various event like orgel performance & explanation, marionette performance, puppet performance, magic performance, plaster art experience, and wish tree event will be available for visitors to enjoy the festival throughout Petite France.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Myeong-dong Station Exit 1, 11-6 Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
You can choose meeting point. please leave a message which place is prefer1. Myeongdong station Exit 12. Hongdae station Exit 83. Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit10
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.