Nanjing Day Trip from Shanghai :Explore Sun-Yatsen Tomb,Old city wall, etc.
Get the true celebrity treatment in Nanjing during this 12-hour, fully-customize sightseeing tour. Your guide will organize everything for you include pre-book your bullet train tickets(not inclusive, you can choose the seat class by your preference) , pick you up in your hotel lobby and get hassle free to enjoy your day to Nanjing. Go to top attractions such as Porcelain Tower and The temple of gratitude ruins, the Historical and Cultural Old door of East( Laomendong) area with ancient city wall, and Sun Yatsen mausoleum. Enjoy an authentic lunch in Ancient restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation in Nanjing
- Entrance ticket （Porcelain Tower of Nanjing and Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum's cable car）
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Shanghai city center for private trip
- Entry/Admission - Sun Yatsen Mausoleum (Zhongshan Ling)
What's excluded :
- Round-trip bullet train tickets
- Personal expense
- For small group tour: Hotel pick up and drop off service is exclude.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai Railway Station, Shanghai Railway Station, Shanghai
After you are picked up in your hotel lobby at 7:00am you will take a bullet train to Nanjing----the former capital city of Ming Dynasty.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Nanjing, Nanjing, Jiangsu
Your tour begin at the Porcelain Tower of Nanjing, is situated on the south bank of the Yangtze River. Tower known as the 'Temple of Gratitude' which is one of the most notable archaeological and historical sites in China. It was regarded as one of the Seven Wonders of the World during the Medieval Ages.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Nanjing City Wall (Ming City Wall), Nanjing 210001 China
The Ming city wall just step away from the tower. You will stroll on the side way to overview of 650-year-old Ming City wall and Zhonghua gate-being the biggest castle-style city gate in China and a structural element of the most complicated castle in the world.
Afterwards dine in Laomendong area for a authentic lunch meal. Walk around Ancient village in laomendong area after lunch. The place has preserved the original appearance of ancient streets,lanes and residential houses, traditional culture and folk customs,bearing the deepest memories and feelings of the people of Nanjing. Local people reputed as the “root of Nanjing”.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sun Yatsen Mausoleum (Zhongshan Ling), No.2 Sifangcheng, Zhongshanling Road, Xuanwu District, Nanjing 210009 China
Continue to visit Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum, Dr. Sun who have done great contribution and have great impact of China. He was respected as the father of Modern China since he fought nonyielding against the corrupt Qing Dynasty government and warlords. He led the 1911 revolution to end the feudal system and founded the Republic of China leading the Chinese people into a new era.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Shanghai, Shanghai
Your tour finish in the evening at around 17:00 and you will come back to Shanghai by bullet train and back to your hotel about 19:30.
PLEASE NOTE:The bullet train ticket is not inclusive. We provide tickets booking service. You can request class(business class, 1st class, 2nd class) as your preference at the time of booking. We will automatically to book 2nd class if we don't get upgrade inquiry from you.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotel in central Shanghai.Ports
- Shanghai cruise terminal (No.500 East Daming Road, Hongkou District)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For group tour, pick up time is 7:00am, and guide will only wait 15mins extra. Meeting point: Pullman Shanghai Jing An(No.330, Meiyuan Road, Jingan District.) Please leave the contact number at the time of booking.
- For privtae tour, the pick-up time is around 7am or earlier depends where you stay, our guide will inform you the meeting time and pick you up in your hotel lobby
- We will book your train tickets in advance. We automatically book 2nd class train tickets unless you require to upgrade your seats at the time of booking. Round trip 2nd class is 40USD, 1st class is 62USD, Business class is 124USD.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can either choose private tour or small group tour by your preference, For Small group: The minimum participants are 2. we may cancel if it isn't reach the limitation.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.