Nankana Sahib Tour
Nankana Sahib is the most important religious site for the Sikh religion. Why Choose Us:
- Low Cost
- Government Registered
- Experience Drivers
- Modern Vehicles
- Professional Chauffeurs
- Free Wifi
- Free Water Bottles
- Comfortable and Friendly Journey
- Real Life Experience
- Diverse Leader's Team from Canada, Germany, Japan, Pakistan, Turkey, UK and USA
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- We communicate with travelers through email and mobile number.
Create an online chat group for a quick communication.
Pick up the travelers as per their required location on mutual decided time.
Contact number and decided location will make easy to identify.
Provide free water bottles and WiFi to travelers.
Drop-off the travelers at the decided location and time.
Departure Point :
AirportsLahore Airport, Lahore PakistanAllama Iqbal International Airport, Airport Road, Cantt, Lahore, Punjab 54000, PakistanSialkot International Airport, 14 km (8.7 mi) west of، Sialkot Airport Rd, Sialkot, Punjab, PakistanIslamabad International Airport, Airport Ave, Islamabad, Punjab, PakistanIslamabad International Airport, Airport Ave, Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Lahore City, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - Sialkot, Pakistan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.