Napa Valley Open Air Wine Trolley Tour with Lunch
Experience the Napa wine region in a unique way – on the open-air Napa Valley Wine Trolley. Hop aboard a replica of a historic San Francisco cable car and enjoy endless unobstructed views of vineyard-dotted hills on this special wine-tasting adventure. Visit four wineries for tastings, and learn all about Napa’s history and wine from your friendly and knowledgeable guide. Enjoy lunch at one of the stops either outside among the vines are in a cave.
Must be 21 years or older to take this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Pick-up from San Francisco is NOT included
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Wine-tasting fees at each winery (USD$20 to $35 at each winery)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oxbow Public Market, 610 1st St, Napa, CA 94559-2602
You’ll be picked up at Napa’s Oxbow Market in the late morning for a 6-hour tour on the Napa Valley Wine Trolley, an open-air vehicle modeled after a historic 1890s San Francisco cable car. Enjoy the wind in your air as you take in the beautiful sights and smells of Napa wine country. Your friendly, knowledgeable guide will keep you entertained with commentary and stories about Napa’s history and wine culture.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Napa Valley, Napa Valley, California
Visit four family-owned Napa Valley wineries for private wine-tasting sessions. Your hosts will explain the different varietals you taste and give you a background on the wineries (wine-tasting fees are not included; fees range between USD$20 and 35).
Stop for lunch catered by French-country bistro The Girl & the Fig. Enjoy gourmet sandwiches, side salads, and desserts. All served family style!
You’ll have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities throughout your tour, and your guide will be happy to take a photo of your group so you can document your memorable day in wine country. At the end of the day, you’ll be taken back to Oxbow Market – there are plenty of delicious dining options here if you’d like to have dinner after your tour.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Oxbow Public Market, 610 1st St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Jackets and rain protection are recommended in the winter months
- Minimum age is 21 years
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages is allowed while riding the trolley
- You MUST advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Napa Valley Wine Trolley operates “Rain or Shine” year-round. However, if there is a chance of rain, high winds, or unforeseen mechanical problems, we may have to substitute the trolley for a mini-bus. Napa Valley Wine Trolley reserved the right to substitute or change wineries at any time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Your pick up is at Oxbow Market and the Trolley Departs at 10:15 do not be late.
- Most travelers can participate
- Foreign language guides offered with notice: Spanish, French and Mandarin. Please contact the supplier directly after booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.