Naples / The Solfatara park / Temple of Serapide / Amphitheater Flavio (8hrs)
Private professional driver in English able to tell you what there is to see in this fantastic tour.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Commentary on board in agreed language.
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Enter the monuments and archaeological sites
- Entry/Admission - Vulcano Solfatara
- Entry/Admission - Flavian Amphitheater
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Macellum (Temple of Serapis), Via Serapide, Pozzuoli Italy
Photo stop Macellum temple of Serapis, The building has long been improperly called Temple of Serapis, for the discovery of a statue of the Egyptian god in 1750, at the time of the first excavations. Later studies have instead ascertained that it is the ancient Macellum, that is the public market of the Roman Puteoli. It is, by size, the third most important Roman monument of this type.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vulcano Solfatara, 80078, Pozzuoli Italy
The Phlegraean Fields are a vast area located in the Gulf of Pozzuoli, west of the city of Naples and its gulf. The area has been known since ancient times for its lively volcanic activity. The Solfatara of Pozzuoli is one of the 40 volcanoes of the Phlegraean fields, It is an ancient volcanic crater still active but in a quiescent state that for about two millennia has kept an activity of sulfur dioxide fumaroles, boiling mud jets and high temperature of soil.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Naples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
You will have the chance to visit the magnificent city of Naples with all its cultural heritage.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Flavian Amphitheater, Corso Nicola Terracciano 75, 80078, Pozzuoli Italy
The Flavian Amphitheater is one of the two Roman amphitheaters existing in Pozzuoli and dates back to the second half of the 1st century AD It was built to cope with the demographic increase of Puteoli, which had rendered the old building used for public shows in the Republican age unsuitable.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Display of the cartel with the name of the reservationAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto di napoli
- Porto di sorrento
- Porto di Salerno
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- NCC driver GUIDELINES On taxis and on vehicles that carry out the rental service with driver, the passenger's seat next to the driver must be left free. In order to respect the safety distances, no more than two passengers can be carried on the rear seats. The driver must wear protective equipment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.