Naples and Amalfi coast full day tour from Rome
Enjoy a full day trip from Rome to Naples and Amalfi for discover these two incredible places with their breathtaking views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- live guide
- Small group limited to a maximum of 14 people
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
You will discover the city of Naples.
Nearby Naples you can admire Mount Vesuvius, the still-active volcano that destroyed nearby Roman town Pompeii. Naples has centuries of important art and architecture. The city's cathedral, the Duomo di San Gennaro, is filled with frescoes. Other major landmarks include the lavish Royal Palace and Castel Nuovo, a 13th-century castle.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
The Amalfi Coast is a popular tourist destination for the region and Italy as a whole, attracting thousands of tourists annually.
In 1997, the Amalfi Coast was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
You will visit two wonderful cities in the Amalfi coast:
-Amalfi, the town that gives its name to the coast, was the seat of a powerful maritime republic. At the center of the main square there is the beautiful Cathedral of St. Andrew.
-Positano is one of the most famous towns of Costiera Amalfitana. It's a well-known holiday destination with a pebble beachfront and steep, narrow streets lined with boutiques and cafes. You can admire colorful houses painted shades of pink, white, and yellow and Medieval Saracen towers that dot the coastline, used to guard the town from invaders from the sea.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup in Rome from all the accommodation within the Aurelian Walls.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- pickup and drop off is available for all the accomodation within the aurelian walls
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.