Naples by Sea from Sorrento - City Walking Tour
Enjoy a fantastic day spent discovering the hidden treasures of Naples with a local guide. See places like Piazza Municipio, the Maschio Angioino, the Royal Palace, the San Carlo Theater, Piazza del Plebiscito and the Galleria Umberto. At the end of the tour, you will move from Port'Alba to Via dei Tribunali, the heart of Naples, where you can taste pizza and a 'sfogliatella,' a traditional Neapolitan pastry.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide on board
- Pizza, drink and “Sfogliatella
- Jetfoil Boat Tickets two ways
- 24 hours backoffice customer service assistance
What's excluded :
- Any additional extra Food & Drinks not specified in the included section, Tips
- Attractions Entry -Tickets e.s. museums etc...
- General optional tips
- Meet your guide at Sorrento's pier, or get picked up at your hotel and transferred to the meeting point. Arrive in Naples and start your visit at Piazza Municipio. Then, see Castel Nuovo (or Maschio Angioino), the Royal Palace, San Carlo Theater, Piazza del Plebiscito, and Galleria Umberto.
Explore Via Toledo, the main shopping street of Naples, and see one of the most beautiful new art Metro stations: 'Toledo.' The second art Metro station, 'Dante,' beneath the famous Piazza Dante, is dedicated to Dante Alighieri, author of the 'Divine Comedy.'
The square houses a typical flea market all year round. From Port'Alba we move into Via dei Tribunali, the heart of Naples, where the aroma of pizza makes mouths water. Sample a traditional Neapolitan pizza, followed by the famous 'sfogliatella.'
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up meeting point location and time for our tour will be advised after booking by email or sms or WhatsApp message or call. Please follow our exact instructions, do not take any personal initiative that could cause delays, inconveniences or miss the tour.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Hotel transfers on the day of the tour can be made by either: minibus or minivan or private car according to the logistic & transport department taking into account hotels street maps, locations and availability of the vehicles of the moment.
- MAKE SURE YOU SHOW YOUR TOUR
- TO THE DRIVER ON PICK UP IN THE MORNING TO MAKE SURE YOU BOARD THE RIGHT VEHICLE FOR THE RIGHT TOUR.
- Please make sure you are
- in case the minimum number of participants for the booked group tour is not reached, we reserve the right to offer you alternative solutions: change of date - or an upgrade in order to be able to switch you on a similar tour - or a full refund back to you in any solutions is not suitable for you.
- any money or cash balance with reference to the tour and/or any payments regarding extra services to be paid on the day of the tour (example: hotel transfer fee for hotel outside Sorrento town centre or any tour balances)
- issue any cash payments to drivers unless specified so by the tour agency in writing on your voucher. We do not take any responsibility for any personal initiative in breech with our procedures terms & conditions causing a financial loss, the balance due will be requested and will have to be settled in any case to you.
- by Boat-Jet-Ferry-Bus-Minibus-Minivan-Car and/or any technical issues with reference to port authority/coastal guards/inspections/breakdowns/strikes/weather and sea conditionsÂ that could occur out of our tour agency hands, power and responsibility, will be dealt in and for your interest in the best way possible, and your return to Sorrento starting point will be guaranteed with an alternative mean of transportation to comply with our services.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.