Naples Deep Sea Fishing Charters
Experience a true Naples Offshore Deep Sea Charter, this charter goes at least 10+ miles offshore into federal waters where the big fish live. We do this in style and comfort in the newest boat in the area a 33' Renaissance Prowler, the finest catamaran on the water. Powered by twin 350hp Mercury Verado outboards, you’re guaranteed a powerful but smooth ride with minimum vibration and noise.
This boat is 33’ long and 10’8” wide, this catamaran has ample space for six people to fish comfortably with plenty of room to move around. It has a large platform with handrails installed especially for getting in and out of the water safely...making this a must experience while in Naples Florida!
Visitors of Naples, FL also truly enjoyed spending time after our fishing adventures at Clams Pass Park, the Bird Gardens of Naples or a trip to the Naples Botanical Garden. Experience all that Naples has to offer with our outdoor adventures!
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide and Boat
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Private tour
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional but suggested)
- Food and drinks
- On-Board Restrooms--Request if needed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Naples, FL, USA
Visiting or staying in Naples Florida, fantastic we're only 10 minutes from wherever life has taken you. Let's go boating and fishing!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: 13535 Vanderbilt Dr, Naples, FL 34110, USA
Your local Naples Offshore Captain will meet you at 13535 Vanderbilt Dr, Naples, FL 34110. There is ample parking with restrooms. Your captain will help you board and go over the days itinerary with you.
When your trip duration is over, the captain will bring you back to the same departure location.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Pelican Isle Yacht Club, 410 Dockside Dr, Naples, FL 34110, USA
As we exit the docking area the marina complex to your left is the Pelican Isle Yacht Club.
Pass By: Cocohatchee River Park, 13531 Vanderbilt Dr Between 111th Ave. & Bonita Beach Rd, Naples, FL 34110-6085
To exit the basin area, we will travel on the Cocohatchee River and pass the Park as we navigate to the Gulf of Mexico.
Pass By: Gulf of Mexico, Florida 32680, USA
Our playground for the day is the Gulf of Mexico. As you may or may not know it is considerably more shallow than its sister body of water the Atlantic Ocean. This one of the reasons we run sometimes 25 to 40 miles offshore to find deeper water and bigger fish. This simply can't be done efficiently in 4-hour trip because of the access travel.
Departure Point :13535 Vanderbilt Dr, Naples, FL 34110, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.