Naples Fl, Paddleboard Mangrove Forest Tour
In the heart of the bustling city of Naples, there is another world waiting for you to discover. Encounter birds in their natural habitat while gliding through the beautiful majestic mangroves and backwaters of southwest Florida. This tour departs from several different locations depending on weather conditions, tides, wind and depending on location you may see different plant and wildlife. Don't know how to paddle? No problem, our guide will give you a short lesson then off you go exploring the incredible backwaters of south-west Florida.
per adult from
What's included :
- paddle board
- life vest
What's excluded :
- Anyone who can not physically paddle by themselves.
- A scenic, paved nature trail with water access along the Gordon River, in the heart of Naples. Ideal for, kayakers, birders, families, Paddleboarders and nature lovers.
Departure Point :we give customers name of location the evening before tour depending of weather
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- swimwear or something you do not mind getting wet
- sun block
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.