Naples Highlights & Pompeii Private Tour
You'll begin your coastal drive south to the ancient City of Pompeii in the morning. Be guided around one of the most famous archeological sites in the world by your personal story teller for a 2 hour tour. You'll be shown the best sights within this ancient open-air museum. You'll then be driven back to the centre of Naples to start your city walking tour. Be expertly explained places like Piazza Garibaldi, the San Carlo Opera House, San Francesco di Paola Church, the former Royal Palace, Umberto I Gallery, & the Castle Nuovo. You'll be shown one of the best places to live the true Neapolitan lifestyle and enjoy a local coffee before heading back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Meet&Greet your Guide at your Hotel/Accommodation in Naples
- Private Driver At Disposal
- Entrance Tickets To Pompeii Archeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Food And Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Castel Nuovo - Maschio Angioino
- Entry/Admission - Teatro di San Carlo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castel Nuovo - Maschio Angioino, Via Vittorio Emanuele III, 80133, Naples Italy
Along the bay of Naples is the "New Castle" which dates back to Medieval times first constructed in 1282. It is easily located and within walking distance from the main square of Naples city. During the 18th century, the king of Naples ruled from the castle and now includes a Civic museum within its grounds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Teatro di San Carlo, Via San Carlo 98 / F, 80132, Naples Italy
The San Carlo Opera house located in central Naples is the oldest continuously active venue for opera in the world. Dating back to 1737, shows are still regularly performed here
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Walking through the original roads of the archeological areas of Pompei means to walk through more than 2000 years of history. When Mount Vesuvius buried the Roman city with its ashes, Pompeii was well preserved for centuries! Marvel in places as the ancient theatre, the Forum, ancient taverns, and also the “lupanare”, where the Roman men used to go to spend a night with a lady of the night.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet Your Private Driver At the Lobby of Your Hotel/ Accommodation
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.