Naples National Archaeological Museum and historical centre private tour
Take a visit to the National Archaeological Museum of Naples (MANN) and a private tour of the city’s historic centre. In just half a day, you’ll get an overview of Naples through the centuries, from the days of the Ancient Greek-Roman Empire - in the Museum - to modern time in the streets and alleys of pumping heart of Naples: via dei Tribunali and Spaccanapoli.
Follow your guide's lead at the discovery of one of the oldest and most interesting cities in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private, professional guide
- Private tour
- Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli, Piazza Museo Nazionale 19, 80135, Naples Italy
Visit the Archaeological Museum of Naples and enjoy the access to the Secret Rooms of the King.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Via dei Tribunali, Decumano Maggiore, 80138 - 80139, Naples Italy
Enjoy a pleasant walk into the historical centre of this beautiful city
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Naples National Archaeological Museum, Piazza Museo, 19, 80135 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, 80134 Napoli NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.