Naples of Maradona : small group tour
The bond between Diego Armando Maradona and Naples is indissoluble and this tour will take you to discover the main landmarks of the Pibe de Oro in the Neapolitan city.
- Follow in the footsteps of the Pibe d'Oro in Naples
- Visit the museum of Napoli's football history
- Take beautiful photos of the most photographed murals in the world
- Stop for a Neapolitan coffee in the bar where everything speaks of Maradona
- Take a handmade souvenir from the world's most famous street of nativity scenes
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport on board of deluxe vehicle
- Tour leader
- Coffee Tasting
What's excluded :
- Extras not mentioned (e.g.: purchase of Neapolitan crib statuettes)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nola, Nola, Province of Naples, Campania
Our journey on the traces left by Diego Armando Maradona in Naples can only start with a visit to the museum of Napoli's football history that boasts a private collection of original jerseys and historical soccer memorabilia that traces, with expert care, over 80 years of soccer and blue passion.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Fuorigrotta, Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
After the museum we will continue with the visit of the San Paolo Stadium, which hosted the exploits of the Argentine champion for many years. It is no coincidence that after the disappearance of the champion, the San Paolo Stadium is named in his memory and becomes "Diego Armando Maradona" Stadium, to live forever the legend of the immense blue myth. We will visit the stadium from the outside and tell you its story.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Posillipo, Naples Italy
If the stadium was the "home" of Diego Armando Maradona footballer, Posillipo was, however, the neighborhood that hosted the real home of the "Pibe de Oro", then the tour will continue along the hill of Posillipo to get to the Tranchese house where the champion lived for 7 years. We will show you the balcony overlooking the Gulf where Maradona, already famous, used to dribble with oranges.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Centro Storico, Naples Italy
We will continue to discover the most photographed murals in Italy made by famous street artists dedicated to Maradona. The photographed works are the "pilgrimage destination" of every soccer fan visiting Naples.
The last stop on our tour is the walk along the picturesque Spaccanapoli , where there are other tributes to the champion. The most surprising of these places is the bar where there is a small altar dedicated to the player with photographs and even the player's hair and where we will stop to have a good Neapolitan coffee.
We will end our tour in San Gregorio Armeno street, the famous street of nativity scenes. The Nativity is an art. And on the field, Diego Armando Maradona was also a true artist. The "Pibe de Oro", therefore, could not miss among the figurines of the Neapolitan crib, which will be possible to buy and take with them a beautiful memory of this experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Port of Naples
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our experiences are carried out in compliance with local legislation and health recommendations for protection and safety, to avoid contagion of the Covid-19 virus. Passenger protection has always been our priority!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.