Naples Pizza and more Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
The Do Eat Better Experience food tour is a walking tour around the historical center of Naples. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a local "buddy" able to explain every detail of the selected restaurants, their preparations, and the relevant history/curiosities.
Do Eat Better Experience tours are a mix of high-quality gastronomy as a way of showing Italian culture and lifestyle and a walking experience together with a local friend. This is the reason why we accept small groups only: we want to focus on a genuine exchange and give to each tourist the highest attention possible.
Top 5 food stops in Naples for a memorable and rich dining experience!
Please, note that the tour is always run in English and Italian; other languages upon request.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Do Eat Better Experience - Naples Food Tours, Piazzetta Duca d'aosta, 80121, Naples Italy
We always choose the best dishes, aiming to introduce our guest to our traditions, suggest the best restaurants and make you live the best culinary experience ever. With Do Eat Better you can make your visit in Naples an unforgettable experience of eating Italy's best preparations.
Pass By: Via Toledo, 80134, Naples Italy
We start with the most traditional street food in Naples, the handmade Napolitan tarallo, A salty and crumbly biscuit, with a dash of black pepper, almonds and lard, the latter being the basic ingredient capable of granting a unique taste.
Pass By: Chiesa Francescana di Santa Caterina a Chiaia, Via S. Caterina, 76, 80121 Napoli NA, Italy
In our second stop you will have a must try if you are in Naples, the fried pizza! The tour will unveil to you the most typical ones, in the oldest chip shops known only by Naples’ locals.
Pass By: Teatro Sannazaro, Via Chiaia 157, 80121, Naples Italy
Another must try of Neapolitan tradition is the Pasta omelette. You will definitively love it! After that the true one, the traditional pizza which itself is worth a visit to Naples.
Pass By: Teatro Augusteo, Piazzetta Duca d'Aosta, 263, Naples Italy
At the end, be ready to enjoy one of the best desserts in Naples, the traditional Snowflake with the best espresso you have ever tried! You will try it in the most historical bar in Naples, considered as gourmet all over the world!
Departure Point :Piazzetta Duca D'Aosta, 80132 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tours are carried out in compliance with current regulations regarding the Covid-19 health emergency. Please follow the instructions given to you by our local experts and partner restaurant staff during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.