Naples Pizza Making Class with Local Maestro Pizzaiolo
Meet the flavour of Naples… in person!
With our Naples Pizza making class, you will dive into the mysteries of the Italian dish most loved all around the world: the pizza! Guided step by step by one of the most famous Neapolitan ‘Maestro Pizzaiolo’, you can join the preparation of two local musts: the pizza Margherita and the fried pizza
The class takes place in a professional kitchen, a few minutes walking from the very place where the pizza Margherita was invented in the in 1889.
We only use top quality products from our region: therefore, before the class, our Local Expert will escort you in the local market which provides the ingredients you will use for making your Neapolitan pizza.
And of course, once the pizzas are cooked, we will enjoy them together in the framework of the beautiful restaurant of the facility, at the beating heart of Naples’ city centre.
After the class, we will take a small walk in the beautiful seaside area, and enjoy an excellent dessert together!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- We chose the most loved traditional recipes, following the suggestions of local Maestri Pizzaioli and we will share their secrets for amazing preparations with you: our mission is to spread the culinary tradition of our beautiful city Naples and to create experiences which are one of a kind.
What you can expect to learn (and taste!) in our Naples Pizza Making class:
Pizza Margherita: is a typical Napolitan pizza, made with San Marzano tomatoes, mozzarella fior di latte, fresh basil, salt and extra-virgin olive oil. Its unique flavour depends on the leavening and baking: you will learn all this and so much more at the Naples Pizza Making class!
Fried Pizza: is a dish consisting of a pizza that instead of being baked in an oven is deep-fried, resulting in a delicious crunchy crust with a warm and stringy heart. This special technique enhances the softness of the dough, and it is a real pleasure for the palate!
Babà: traditional dessert of Naples. Famous all around the world because of its mushroom-like shape. Impossible to miss.
In addition, after the class, you will receive a complete ebook with the recipes you have prepared with us!
• Piazza dei Martiri, 80121, Naples Italy
• Pizza Margherita - made with SanMarzano tomatoes, mozzarella, fresh basil, salt and extra-virgin olive oil. Its unique flavour depends on the leavening and baking.
• Pizza Fritta - deep-fried pizza, resulting in a delicious crunchy crust with a warm and stringy heart.
• Babà - traditional dessert of Naples. Famous all around the world because of its mushroom-like shape. Impossible to miss.
Departure Point :Piazza dei Martiri, 80121 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tours are carried out in compliance with current regulations regarding the Covid-19 health emergency. Please follow the instructions given to you by our local experts and partner restaurant staff during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.