Naples Secret Food Tour w/ Private Tour Option
A passionate and experienced English-speaking local guide
Great insight into Neapolitan food and culture
Small intimate groups (maximum 12 people)
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palazzo dello Spagnolo, Via Vergini, 19, Naples Italy
A Rococo or late-Baroque-style palace in Rione Sanità in central Naples. It is best known for its elaborate staircase.
Pass By: Palazzo Sanfelice, Via della Sanita' 167, 80137, Naples Italy
Known for its elaborate staircase, this historic 18th-century palace features Baroque architecture.
Pass By: Piazza San Gaetano, Centro Storico, 80138 Napoli NA, Italy
A square in Naples located in an almost central position in the main decuman .
Pass By: Complesso Museale Santa Maria delle Anime del Purgatorio ad Arco, Via Dei Tribunali 39, 80138, Naples Italy
A religious edifice in central Naples, Italy, located on Via dei Tribunali. It was attached to the Congregation of the same name, established to pray for the souls in purgatory.
Pass By: Chiesa di San Domenico Maggiore, Piazza San Domenico Maggiore 8A, 80134, Naples Italy
A Gothic, Roman Catholic church and monastery, founded by the friars of the Dominican Order, and located in the square of the same name in the historic center of Naples.
Pass By: Spaccanapoli, Via Benedetto Croce, Naples Italy
The straight and narrow main street that traverses the old, historic center of the city of Naples, Italy. Spaccanapoli is the main promenade for tourists as it provides access to a number of important sights of the city.
Departure Point :P.za Cavour, 150, 80137 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, 2, 80134 Napoli NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Strollers are allowed on the tour however it is necessary to carry it to access some locations.
- We highly recommend comfortable shoes such as sneakers, and to avoid flip flop as streets in Naples can be very slippery.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.