Naples Sightseeing Boat Tour
Experience the beauty of Naples, Florida while cruising on the iconic Double Sunshine. This 90-minute sightseeing cruise takes you from historic Tin City Waterside Shops out to the Gulf of Mexico. Along the way you will see southwest Florida wildlife, Keewaydin Island, enjoy historical narration provided by our Pure Florida Captains and see some of the most beautiful mansions in Port Royal, an incredibly exclusive neighborhood home to well-known millionaires. Guests love easily moving throughout the boat to get the best view, unique photo opportunities and relaxing on the water.
All passengers 15 years old and under must be accompanied by a guardian.
90 minute Sightseeing Cruise
Wildlife including but not limited to Dolphins, variety of birds, manatees (seasonal)
Beautiful Keewaydin Island
Gulf of Mexico views
Port Royal Mansions
Interesting and enjoyable historic commentary
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- On board commentary
- Entry/Admission - Pure Florida
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Snacks available for purchase on-board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tin City, 1200 5th Avenue South, Naples, FL 34102
Board the iconic Double Sunshine at Tin City Waterfront Shops off Naples' famous 5th Ave South.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Gordon River Greenway, Golden Gate Pkwy, Naples, FL 34102
From Tin City Waterfront Shops, Pure Florida will cruise you along the Gordon River out to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Along the way, you will enjoy the historical commentary including colorful stories and interesting facts of Naples founding community, see historic buildings that help tell the story, and millionaire homes in Port Royal, home to many of our well-known Naples “snowbirds”.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 10181 Keewaydin Island Naples Florida, Marco Island, FL 34113
Take in the amazing beauty of southwest Florida with iconic views of the Gulf of Mexico, Keewaydin Island and wildlife that could include dolphins, a variety of birds and seasonally manatee. You will love moving freely throughout the boat to get the best view capturing memories that will last a lifetime! Restrooms
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pure Florida, 1200 5th Ave S Ste 501, Naples, FL 34102
Restrooms are available on the boat. Snacks and refreshments are available for purchase on board. This 90-minute cruise will return you back to Tin City Waterfront Shops where you can enjoy shopping in one of the 30 different unique stores or eating at one of the three delicious restaurants. You can also walk and enjoy shopping or eating on 5th Ave South, Naples most famous street!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1200 5th Ave S, Naples, FL 34102, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Non-motorized wheelchair accessibility
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 125 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We do have face masks available for a nominal fee. Staff will be required to wear masks. Please only send one member of your party to our reservations office if check-in is required.All waivers for rentals are now online, you must complete them before arriving or upon arrival with a smartphone.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.