Naples Walking Tour with Local Guide Including the Veiled Christ
The charm of Naples is discovered walking through its streets, rich in history and traditions, and through its highlights.
With local guide you will be guided in the historic center of Naples.
Along the route you will admire the famous Piazza del Plebiscito, Piazza Municipio with Neptune Fountain and Maschio Angioino, also known as Castel Nuovo. The guide will tell you about the various anecdotes and the many stories which characterize these fantastic places.The tour will continue on the historic center through Spaccanapoli, the road that split Naples into two parts. Here you will admire the Gesù Nuovo Church overlooking the square , you will reach Via San Gregorio Armeno, where the craft shops famous for their cribs are open all year and Amazing and the Sansevero Chapel with its extraordinary veiled Christ from inside
You can choose to do this 2.5 hour tour in a small group of up to 15 people or choosing the private option for you and your party.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Blue Badge Guide
- SanSevero Chapel Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Museo Cappella Sansevero
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Castel Nuovo - Maschio Angioino
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Municipio, 80133, Naples Italy
Piazza del Municipio in Naples is so called because it houses Palazzo San Giacomo, seat of the city hall. At the center of the square is the beautiful Fontana del Nettuno. The square is located in a strategic place, in fact here there is the subway and a few steps away the port of Naples. It is also close to Via Toledo, the shopping street.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Castel Nuovo - Maschio Angioino, Via Vittorio Emanuele III, 80133, Naples Italy
Castel Nuovo, better known as Maschio Angioino, is a castle built in the Angevin period and then modified during the reign of the Aragonese. Characteristics are its external forms with the corner towers and its entrance with the marble portal and two overlapping arches.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Piazza del Plebiscito, Piazza Del Plebiscito, Naples Italy
Piazza del Plebiscito is one of the most famous Neapolitan squares in the world. Here overlook on one side the Royal Palace and on the other the Church of San Francesco di Paola with its colonnade. The famous Caffé Gambrinus also overlooks the square.
Pass By: Galleria Umberto I, Via San Carlo, Naples Italy
The Umberto I Gallery has outside the imposing entrance arches and inside two avenues with an elegant marble inlay floor that cross orthogonally below the Dome. The Gallery is still striking today for the majesty, elegance and complexity of the structure. It was built following a strong cholera epidemic that led to a reclamation and demolition of the Neapolitan overcrowded neighborhoods.
Stop At: Spaccanapoli, Via Benedetto Croce, Naples Italy
Spaccanapoli is a road that divides the city of Naples into two parts, starting from the Vomero hill up to the Forcella district. Along the way it is possible to see many highlights, such as the church of Santa Chiara or that of Gesù Nuovo.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Via San Gregorio Armeno, 83018, Naples Italy
Via San Gregorio Armeno is one of the most folkloristic streets of the city, here you can see the various artisan shops where the typical nativity scenes are made.
Stop At: Museo Cappella Sansevero, Via Francesco De Sanctis, 19/21, 80134, Naples Italy
The Sansevero Chapel is know all over the world thanks to the Amazing marble statue of the Veiled Christ.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Cavour, P.za Cavour, Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, 80134 Napoli NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Upon booking please provide your accommodation details and phone number where you can be reached in case of delay or other circumstances
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Your Healthy is our priority so we adopted all the measures to keep our guests safe Small group tours will have a maximum of 10 people We also remind all guests to always equip themselves with gel sanitizing for the hands and facemasks where necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.