Napoli Coffee Experience - Private Tour
Immerse yourself in the history of the cafes of Naples and enjoy this amazing coffee tour. Three different types of coffee and three iconic locations that have become a place of worship in the city for their unmistakable style will make your experience unforgettable.
Visit 3 iconic cafes in Naples and learn about their history
Listen curiosities about coffee drink and its appearance in Naples
Enjoy tasting of 3 different specialties of coffee and typical pastry
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 h private guided tour
- Tasting: 1 espresso, 1 special coffee, 1 coffee cocktail and typical pastry
What's excluded :
- Extra not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Dante Alighieri, 80134, Naples Italy
The first coffee spot and the first story is about CAFFE ’MEXICO and the Passalacqua family . An artisan activity, handed down from father to son as a real gift. Here you will learn how this company was born, how it has conquered the palate of the Neapolitans and how today an excellence of the cup is still recognized in the city. The real neapolitan espresso is expected to be tasted here.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazza del Plebiscito, Piazza Del Plebiscito, Naples Italy
The second coffee spot will be at GRAN CAFFE ’GAMBRINUS, an icon that is able to cross the Neapolitan borders to become the historical heritage of entire Italy. This is a rather famous café, with a long history dating from the 1800s. A common meeting place for rulers, poets, artists and intellectual excellences of all kinds since ever. True navel of the city of Naples and unmissable stop for every visitor. Here is expected to be tasted a special coffee.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazza dei Martiri, 80121, Naples Italy
The last story will be about GRAN CAFFE ’LA CAFFETTIERA, the Neapolitan coffee embassy, a luxury corner that is located in one of the most noble squares in Italy. Here you can appreciate the power of the coffee cult, which over the years has been handed down by the Campajola family even with a unique collection work in the city consisting of a small museum of the cuccuma. At the Gran Caffè La Caffettiera, coffee is available in a variety of forms, from coffee in cups to coffee cocktails, from savory to desserts. And here is expected the tasting of coffee cocktail and typical dessert.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Dante Alighieri monument, Piazza Dante, 80135 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Piazza dei Martiri, 80121 Napoli NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Covid-19 measures All our experiences are carried out in compliance with local legislation and health recommendations for protection and safety, to avoid contagion of the Covid-19 virus. Passenger protection has always been our priority!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.