Nara Craft Tours - local Craft beers tour experience in Nara City
Join our Craft Beer Tour and visit two of the most popular local micro breweries in Nara City and enjoy a very authentic and modern Japanese Craft Beer experience.
Drinks and snacks at each stop, but also a full meal is waiting for you at the last stop to leave you fully satisfied.
We look forward to welcoming you for some nice beer discoveries in Nara City.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - Kaki no ha zushi sample for tasting before the first brewery and a set of snacks to share with guests at each stop
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drink included at each stop (Please, see details on each stop description or ask your guide)
- Dinner - Kaki no ha zushi sample for tasting before the first brewery
- Guide and good stories during the tour
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs / Shopping
- Extra snacks, food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hiraso, 30-1 Imamikadochō, Nara, 630-8374, Japan
Discover and have a taste of traditional Sushis from Nara called "Kaki no ha Zushi", special sushis rolled in persimmon leaves, giving you a truly authentic taste of a local handmade japanese sushi.
Stop At: Nara machi craft beer, 956-2 Kiderachō, Nara, 630-8306, Japan
A new micro brewery that opened in 2018 and make different types of beers, including a special one based on the season. 2 M size glasses or 1 L size glass included and a set of snacks provided
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: JUNK BOX ジャンクボックス JR奈良駅, 1-chōme-3-30 Ōmiyachō, Nara, 630-8115, Japan
Final stop at a regular bar where the owner, called "Minami", fan of motor bikes, will welcome us warmly and serve us a food set, fusion of japanese and western, with a fresh drink.
The guide will leave after, but feel stay as long as you want, keep having fun, get more drinks and food and talk to everyone.
JR Nara station is located less than 2 minutes walking from the bar, so you can leave anytime.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: GOLDEN Rabbit Beer, 30 Higashiterabayashichō, Nara, 630-8362, Japan
Micro brewery that won the bronze medal with their "Rice Beer" at the 2017 World Beer Cup. 1 drink and a set of traditional japanese snacks provided. Possible chance for a tasting, depending on season. Souvenir shop inside the building, so you can buy beer and snack to take home.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Nara Craft Tours, 5 Chome-5 Sanjohonmachi, Nara, 630-8122, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.