Nara Lazy Bird Tour
From the best spots which represent the ancient capital of Nara we have selected three places, including world cultural heritage sites and national treasures, Todai-ji Temple with its Great Buddha is a must when visiting Nara, and the peacefulness of Kasuga Grand Shrine with its surrounding forest is very refreshing. We also have plenty of time to enjoy the semi-wild deer roaming around freely in the city, another symbol of Nara.
This tour is designed to start after the peak visiting time, so you can experience these wonderful spots in a relaxed atmosphere.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide Fare
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- Transport Fare
- Entry/Admission - Todai-ji Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kasuga Grand Shrine
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Todai-ji Temple, 406-1 Zoushi-cho, Nara 630-8587 Nara Prefecture
This ancient temple is renowned as the largest wooden building in the world. Upon entering the corridor, you will be surprised at the scale of this temple. After cleansing our hands and mouth at a purifying trough, let's face the huge Buddha with his merciful gaze..
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kasuga Grand Shrine, 160 Kasuganocho, Nara 630-8212 Nara Prefecture
This is a historical shrine built around 1 300 years ago that holds about 1,000 branch shrines all over Japan. There are more than 3,000 lanterns in its precincts, which are the largest in Japan. The contrast of vermillion and green of the buildings, and the bronze and gold of the hanging lanterns harmonizes beautifully with the blue sky. Let’s ask the deity enshrined here for the safety of your travel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Naramachi, Nara Nara Prefecture
Naramachi is an area where traditional houses have been kept well preserved for over 150 years. We will not only look at them from the outside, but get a feeling and learn about the traditional Japanese lifestyle by entering one of those houses. In recent years, many young people have remodeled old houses to open stores and sell fashionable accessories. Let's enjoy the fascinating fusion of old and new.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Kintetsu-Nara Station, Japan, 〒630-8215 Nara, Nishimikadochō, 東向中町29
2: JR Nara Station East Exit, 1 Sanjohonmachi, Nara, 630-8122, Japan
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We have turned all of our tours private, so you can enjoy them safely together with your family or friends.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.