Narrated Haunted Ghost Cruise of Charleston Harbor
Do you believe there may be ghosts in Charleston, SC? Does the thought of actually encountering a ghost send a shiver down your spine? Well, if you are curious, even if you do not encounter an actual ghost, you will have a lot of fun while learning some history and seeing some fascinating sights from the haunted Charleston harbor. This is a 1.5 hour narrated water tour around the Charleston Harbor on our US Coast Guard Certified 45-foot powered catamaran, the Palmetto. And accommodates up to 49 passengers.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Haunted Ghost Cruise
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sandlapper Water Tours, 10 Wharfside St Charleston Maritime Center, Charleston, SC 29401-1596
The Palmetto is a 45-foot US Coast Guard Certified powered catamaran that holds up to 49 people. All tours depart/return, from/to the Charleston Maritime Center at 10 Wharfside Street, located 1/2 block from the SC Aquarium in Downtown Charleston. We ask that all of our guests arrive 30 minutes prior to departure and to please check in at our blue and white ticket booth located on the far left dock when facing the water. Due to construction, no parking is available at the Charleston Maritime Center. However, off-street parking is available and a city parking garage is located near the Aquarium. There are clean restrooms available at the Maritime Center. And of course, we do have a bathroom aboard. Soft drinks, water, beer, wine and prepackaged snacks are available on board for purchase.
Once aboard and seated, our mate will give a brief safety talk before departing from the dock. Then we invite you to enjoy a relaxing evening while cruising along Charleston’s waterways. Charleston’s forts, houses, and ships are the centerpiece of many of the South’s most famous ghost stories. Come aboard and explore the sites that cannot be reached on foot. Feel the cool breeze of Charleston Harbor, and hear the tales of lost fortunes, pirate ships and tragic death while riding Charleston’s dark waves. Experience the fascinating horror that the Holy City’s pirates, wars, and storms have ravaged past and present.
And when it comes to spine-chilling experiences and haunted sights, Charleston is the best location because it’s one of the most haunted cities in America.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Charleston Maritime Center, 10 Wharfside St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 3 are not permitted!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- *Health Check* - If you or anyone in your group is experiencing COVID 19 symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour. *Masks Optional* - Masks are not required and are NOT provided. Recognizing that each guests have their own level of comfort, they are optional. BYOM
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.